- Vinyasa Yoga is a flowing, dynamic sequence of poses that is one of the most popular styles of yoga in the United States. This type of practice involves synchronizing the breath with a continuous flow of postures.
- Yoga & Sculpt is practiced with the intention to boost metabolism and build lean muscle mass. Free weights combined with strength-training moves, sequenced in a yoga flow make it an all around workout for your body as well as your mind.
- Restorative Yoga is a practice that is all about slowing down and opening your body through passive stretching. Props are used extensively to support your body so you can hold poses for longer periods of time. During the long holds, your muscles are allowed to relax deeply.
- One 75 minutes first private yoga session
- I get to know: Who You Are, What Your Yoga Goals Are, Am I The Right Fit For You?
- Expert coaching and hands-on alignment/adjustments
- Great for beginners and people who want to advance their yoga practice
- Beautiful private studio located in Fountain Valley, California
- Fully customized to your needs
Who Will Benefit From Yoga?
Yoga is for EVERYONE! But I specialize in teaching yoga for Corporate Offices as well as Private/Small Group settings. I’m also available for special events upon request. Please feel free to Contact Me for more details.
Corporate Yoga Benefits:
- Employees that are happy are more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
- Better sense of working with a team
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better customer service
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
Private Yoga Benefits:
- Grasp the basics of yoga
- Develop confidence to practice in group settings
- Work on specific poses to increase flexibility and improve alignment
- Master challenging poses like headstand
- Cultivate a therapeutic practice to manage issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Improve athletic performance
- Learn how to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Deepen meditation practice
- Get tailored individualized adjustments
- Explore different styles of yoga
See What Others Have To Say…
My Yoga Journey
I was first introduced to yoga in 2013 and it was truly love at first “Namaste.” I was awakened by the way yoga spoke to me. Not only was it the physical aspect of the practice, but my spirituality began to elevate as I became more grounded with the world. Yoga has made such a positive impact in my life that I want to share and spread this energy to everyone I meet.
Here is a preview of what a yoga class looks like with me… Fun, energizing, motivating, inspiring, and did I mention FUN?? 🙂 This specific Yoga & Sculpt class is the best kind of transition for those reluctant to practice yoga thinking that all yoga is, is “just” stretching. That’s definitely not the case here!
Below you will find photos of me teaching yoga for a corporate business in Orange County, teaching a special sunset rooftop class in Puerto Rico, teaching for a small group retreat held in the Sacred Valley in Peru, and ending a private yoga session with a blissful head massage in Peru.
My teaching focuses on ways to develop strength, enhance flexibility, improve balance, develop mindfulness, and most specifically bring inner peace and harmony to your whole being. In addition to yoga being one of my true passions, I love traveling as well. So you can find me adventuring around the globe, teaching and taking yoga classes anywhere and everywhere I can to develop different techniques from around the world. Schedule a session or hire me to teach for your group anywhere you can think of and get a taste of yoga from all walks of life.
♥ Namaste! ♥